- NEW Donut King franchise business opportunity available today!
- New brand positioning, enhancing product quality + speed of service
- Extensive investment into training and operational efficiencies
- Expanding our everyday favourites range and adding new products
Exciting NEW franchise opportunity available. Comprehensive training provided. Be a part of Australia's largest and most successful donut chain!
Donut King opened its first distinctive pink store in 1981. Still Australian owned, with over 220 outlets in Australia alone, it’s an Aussie icon.
Escape the daily grind, with Donuts!
Why Donut King?
Donut King entered the market 39 years ago and has since proven itself as Australia’s favorite Donut destination serving;
o Over 18 million customers a year
o Worth $70 million in donut revenue annually
o $38 million in coffee revenue
This customer loyalty has seen us expand beyond 220 stores domestically and 6 territories internationally making us the biggest donut empire in the country and we're still growing!
Being part of a franchise system means you have full support of tried and tested existing systems together with guidance to help you get into your own business. We give you the tools to grow and run a robust business.
Year Business Established
Donut King is implementing several growth strategies over the next decade to ensure we remain relevant in today’s industry:
o Expanding our everyday favourites range and adding new products that appeal to every one of our customers
o Extensive investment into training and operational efficiencies to drive coffee frequency and revenue
o New brand positioning, enhancing product quality + speed of service.
Donut King offers rigorous training programs for franchise partners & staff, including experienced donut technicians & qualified baristas & consistently delivering the highest quality products to our customers.
Our network allows partners to leverage off the buying power in manufacturing & distribution costs, meaning competitive rates on coffee & donut products allowing franchise partners to focus on their bottom line. With over 200 peers plus the support of head office staff, partners are guided through each key milestone of their business.
- A passion for hospitality and customer service
- No specific qualifications are required, although having business experience is an advantage
- Great written & oral communication skills
- The desire to be the owner / work full time in your store
- The ambition to be successful & the drive to maximise the potential of the store
- The ability & willingness to follow the franchisor’s proven systems